A Highly-Detailed PhotoScenery Replica of The Complete State of FLORIDA (U.S.A.); “TrueEarth FLORIDA HD” For The X–Plane 11 Flight Simulator Platform By Orbx Simulation Systems.
John Venemas‘Orbx Simulations Systems (Orbx) has released their long-awaited and highly anticipated PhotoScenery for the northern part of the state of California (United States of America, U.S.A.) for the X–Plane 11 flight simulator platform by Austin Meyers‘ Laminar Research, entitiled “TrueEarth U.S. Florida.”
Verbatim Product Description and Specifications:
“The sun beats down on the state of Florida all year giving it its common name of the Sunshine State. The state flower is the orange blossom which aptly celebrates this beautiful part of the world. Bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on one side and the Gulf of Mexico on the other, Florida has mile upon mile of white sand beaches, several thriving metropolises and a diverse range of culture and ethnicity. With the power of the Orbx TrueEarth technology, this is Florida like you’ve never seen it before!
Over 170,304 Sq. Km (65,754 Sq. Miles) of stunning, highly detailed orthoimagery has been included. Stretching from the very north of Florida, right down to the ‘Keys. From Spring Break party paradise Panama City to thrill-ride central, Orlando. The innovative technology within TrueEarth means that millions of accurately placed trees and vegetation all fit with the tropical ecosystem of Florida’s climate.
Some highlights from this hot destination include the coastal city of Tampa. Perhaps you want to embark on some island hopping fun, then the Florida Keys offer the perfect tropical getaway. Detail and attention have gone into providing detailed watermasking effects to blend in the high-quality aerial imagery with X-Plane 11’s water.
TrueEarth Florida is our most advanced TE region yet, and we are introducing new TrueColour technology to perfectly match the colours of every house roof in the entire state, and all vegetation. This provides for a much more realistic and cohesive experience like never before with everything having a much more “bedded in” look and the vegetation blending in far more naturally.
Installation size: 133GB of disk space required, 200GB free space before install“
Verbatim Product Key Features:
- “Over 170,304 Sq. Km (65,754 Sq. Miles) of crisp USGS and NAIP sourced imagery
- Will come in both SD and HD versions
- Stunning orthoimagery for the whole of Florida offering stunning views across the varied landscape including cities, beaches and Everglades National Park
- Beautifully crafted watermasking along the hundreds of miles of coastline
- Key cities include Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and beyond
- Exclusive ultra-HD Cityscape Miami accurately bringing this vibrant city to life
- Accurate building shapes to precisely match the ortho imagery footprints
- Nearly 1,000 custom-modelled 3D POIs; including Cape Canaveral, Orlando theme parks, major resorts and hotels, stadiums, bridges and much more!
- Millions of accurately placed trees
- Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, castles, piers, and monuments
- Superb night lighting for all 3D POI models and cityscapes.”
You will need Orbx Central to download and install this product. Orbx Central runs on Windows 7+, macOS and Linux. An internet connection is also required.
- 16 GB of RAM
- GTX 1070 GPU or equivalent
- XP11 v11.35+
- 225GB of free space
- i7 CPU or higher
The download size of this product is 43.06 GB. It uses 126.67 GB when installed.
This product is compatible with the following simulators:
- X-Plane 11
Supported Operating Systems
This product is compatible with the following operating systems: