Highly-Detailed PhotoScenery For The Northern Part of the State Of California (U.S.A.); TrueEarth Northern California For The X–Plane 11 Flight Simulator Platform By Orbx Simulation Systems.
John Venemas‘Orbx Simulations Systems (Orbx) has released their long-awaited and highly anticipated PhotoScenery for the northern part of the state of California (United States of America, U.S.A.) for the X–Plane 11 flight simulator platform by Austin Meyers‘ Laminar Research, entitiled “TrueEarth U.S. Northern California.”
Obviously and Naturally, the Unique city of San Francisco is painstakingly and meticulously Hand-Crafted to reflect an exact mirror image of the city, mimicking its visual and spatial appearance and 3-Dimensional Modeling!!!!!!!
“Key Features Include:
- 212,000 km2 of hand-corrected/cleaned aerial imagery in 1m/px resolution
- Millions of individual autogen trees/shrubs
- Stunning San Francisco Cityscape crafted with full Physics Based Rendered (P.B.R.) effects
- Nearly 1,000 custom P.B.R. Points of Interest placed around the state
- All major cities accurately modeled
- Millions of themed and efficient P.B.R. autogen buildings
- Ultra detailed elevation mesh sourced from 10m DEM
- Many marinas have hand-placed 3D boats added
- Blends in seamlessly with TrueEarth US Oregon and the upcoming TrueEarth US Southern California.”
ORBX is now offering the following two versions for different user usage intents and computer hardware specifications:
- High-Fidelity flight simulators should purchase The High Definition (HD) version of TrueEarth Northern California uses 1.2m/pixel (ZL17) orthoimagery and takes 225GB disk space when uncompressed by Orbx Central (similar to Washington and Oregon). Additional ORBX Northern California HD product details can be read and viewed by clicking here. The ORBX Northern California HD costs approximatly $6.37 U.S.D. more twice the resolution over the ORBX Northern California SD version. The installation will use approximately 300 Gigabytes (GBs) hard drive space. The final installed product will require approximately 210 GBs of hard drive space, once fully installed. ORBX Northern California HD version can be purchased for approximatley $48.28 United States Dollars (U.S.D.) or ($69.95 AUD, 43.42 EUR, 36.95 English Pounds) by clicking here.
- For casual flight simulators, simulators wishing to save hard drive space, computers with aging hardware the standard definition (S.D.) version of TrueEarth US Northern California which uses 2.4m/pixel (ZL16) sharpened orthoimagery and takes 54GB disk space, once fully installed. ORBX Northern California SD version can be purchased for approximatley $40.69 United States Dollars (U.S.D.) or ($58.95 AUD, 36.59 EUR, 31.14, English Pounds) by clicking here. The installation will use approximately 90 GBs hard drive space. The final installed product will require approximately 54 GBs of hard drive space. Additional ORBX Northern California SD product details can be read and viewed by clicking here.