The Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) online internet website platform was launched on May 13, 2019 by the Founder, Owner, Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O.), and Editor–In–Chief David Michael Edwards B.S., M.B.A. David’s LinkedIn Professional profile can be viewed and reviewed by clicking here.
Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) delivers very interesting, and highly impactful News, Information, Insights, and Reviews in the Realms and Markets of Aviation, Space, and High–Fidelity Flight Simulation, collectively identified as Aerospace.
The Mission of Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) is to provide very interesting and highly impactful News, Information, Insights, and Reviews on Aerospace (Inclusive of Aviation and Space) and High–Fidelity Flight Simulation.”
Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) has been operating on the “Proof–Of–Principle” business development concept, since the platform was launched on May 13, 2019 by the Founder, Owner, Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O.), and Editor–In–Chief David Michael Edwards B.S., M.B.A.
Since its Launch on May 13, 2019, the Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) Aerospace Platform has accumulated 33,465 site views to date (11-16-2020) with no External Help/Assistance and/or Contracted Services and/or Contracted and/or Subscribed Advertising (e.g. Google Ads, etc.) and/or External Marketing Contacts and/or Television & Radio & Social Media Advertisements.
Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) is asking for financial assistance and Investing for its current and future long-term and permanent operations. Individual, discrete, finite, and/or regularly scheduled donations and investments can be made an any amount to Aerospace Weekly’s (A.W.) PayPal account.
Alternatively, PayPal payments can be directly paid and remitted manually to:
The Go Fund Me Financial Fundraising Campaign for Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) can be accessed by clicking the below link:
The financial strategy of any and all financial funding and associated Financial Instruments & Assets will be prioritized as follows:
- Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) platform website infrastructure costs and/or associated expenses.
- Advanced education and training for the Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O.) David Michael Edwards B.S., M.B.A. and Key Personnel.
- Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) platform operational costs and/or associated expenses (i.e. computer hardware, computer hardware and software upgrades, computer software and flight simulator software and associated upgrades, travel (i.e. flight, hotel, per-diem, etc.) expenses to reporting and/or events (e.g. Flight Simulation Conventions & Meetings & Retreats, Reporting, News Reporting, Reviews, etc.).
- All Legal Costs & Fees and Associated Court(s) Costs and Fees.
- Payroll Salaries (i.e. C.E.O., Editor-In-Chief, Key Staff and Personnel, contract and part-time staff), Medical & Dental & Vision Insurance Costs (i.e. C.E.O., Editor-In-Chief, Key Staffand Personnel), Retirement Program Funding and Benefits costs (i.e. C.E.O., Editor-In-Chief, Key Staff and Personnel).
- The full and entire cost of all Medical Care, Medical Screening, Medical Wellness Expenses and Health Insurance Expenses, and Associated Fees for all employees.
- The Concrete & Foundational Establishment of a Reasonable Benefits and Vested Retirement Programs for all employees.
- Marketing (i.e. Television, Radio, Satellite, Print, Google Ads, etc.).
- Establishment of a Robust and Fire-walled Emergency and Crisis Operating Budgets.
- Establishment of a Robust Bankruptcy, Survival, and Lifeline Emergency Reserve Budgets that’s are both Fire-Walled.
- The Full-Costs, Fees, and Expenses of all Insurance Policies, Securities, and Taxes.
- Any and All Operational Costs, Fees, and Expenses.
- Establishment of a Financial Trust and Financial Reserve Trust.
- Establishment of an Financial Educational Grant and Scholarship Trust.
- Establishment of a Financial Philanthropic Trust.
At some point in the future Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) plans to offer commercial professional consulting services and associated services to organizations and businesses (i.e. Aerospace Industry Companies, Flight Simulation and Software companies, etc.). In order to consider this as a permanent and life-long goal of Aerospace Weekly (A.W.), the Founder, Owner, Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O.), and Editor-In-Chief David Michael Edwards B.S., M.B.A. needs to expand and further his education and training. These education and training may include, but are not limited to the following:
Masters Degree (e.g. Aviation, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting, etc.)
Juris Doctorate (J.D.) Degree (i.e. Law Degree, Law License, etc.)
Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Degree in any field and not limited to Aviation, Business, Criminal Justice, Public Policy (analysis of domestic and international aerospace policies, legislations, and/or regulations (i.e. United States (U.S.) Federal Aviation Administration, (U.S.) National Transportation and Safety Administration (N.T.S.B.), European Aviation Safety Administration (E.A.S.A.), etc.), Psychology.
Doctorate in Business Administration (D.B.A.) Degree.
Doctorate of Clinical Psychology (PsyD) Degree.
United States (U.S.) Federal Aviation Administration (F.A.A.) Dispatcher training and certification.
Flight Training (i.e. Basic Flight Trainings, Type Ratings, Recurrency Trainings, etc.).
Extensive Multi (4+)-Turbojet Engine Time Building (i.e. 12,000+ Logable Pilot–In–Command [P.I.C.] Flight hours).
Flight Training Associated Expenses (i.e. United States [U.S.] Federal Aviation Administration [F.A.A.] required and requested medical evaluations, including any and all associated medical evaluation costs and/associated expenses (i.e. Specialized Evaluations and/or Regular and/or Routine Monitoring and/or associated evaluations).
Space Flight Training Expenses AND Associated Expenses.
Medical Training, Degrees, and Licensure (i.e. Naturopathic Doctor (N.D.) Degree, Medical Doctor (M.D.) Degree, Doctor of Osteophathy (D.O.) Degree, Master of Physical Therapy (M.P.T.), Doctorate of Physical Therapy (D.P.T.), Physician Assitant (P.A.), Doctorate of Psychology (Psy.D), etc.)
Any and all associated costs associated with advanced education and/or training (transportation, travel, lodging, per-diem, books and training materials (regardless of form), etc.), both inclusive and exclusive.
The advanced education and training for the Founder, Owner, Chief Executive Officer (C.E.O.), and Editor–In–Chief David Michael Edwards B.S., M.B.A. will provide Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) strengthening of its Core Foundation, while also providing perpetual education, knowledge, skills, training, and insights to further enhance the Mission of Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) and Effectively Interact and Productively Engage with External Partners and Coalitions in the Aerospace and Flight Simulations Communities and Markets.
Any and all financial funding contributions to Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) would be greatly appreciated. Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) will utilized all garnered and accumulated financial funds to continue to effectively operate and produce “very interesting and highly impactful News, Information, Insights, and Reviews on Aerospace (Inclusive of Aviation and Space) and High–Fidelity Flight Simulation” for its viewers and its long-term evolution. All financial funds will be used responsibly according to the Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) website Mission Statement and Financial Strategy Prioritization outlined and defined on this page, Herein.
Any organization and/or entity such as industry companies, organizations, entities, and/or Angel Investors, both domestic (United States; U.S.) and foreign, are welcomed to directly contact Aerospace Weekly (A.W.) and its Chief Executive Office (C.E.O.) David Michael Edwards B.S., M.B.A. at the below email addresses for financial investment inquiries into A.W.:
Thank You SO Very Much for your Time, Consideration, and Support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Take Care, Be Blessed, and All the Best,
David Michael Edwards B.S., M.B.A.